iRocker is easily one of the greatest paddle board manufacturers in the industry and not any paddle boards. Inflatable paddle boards are trending now and they are slowly but surely taking over the market place.
Yes, you can argue against it and wash it back with presumptions but numbers do not lie and they’re saying that more and more people are leaning towards inflatable boards and it all boils down to practicality.
Most people wanted a paddle board since the very beginning but a lot of them couldn’t afford it, more appropriately, they couldn’t accommodate for it.Hence, comes the iRocker paddle board with its authentic looks and sophisticated build.
iRocker Paddle Board
- Non-slip EVA diamond groove deck traction pad
- 9 D-rings; 4 of which are attached with a bungee cord
- Kayak seat/ Backrest attachment D-rings at the center
- 2 small side-fixed fins and 1 central detachable fin
- 1 center carry handle
- Package includes :
- iRocker carry bag backpack with adjustable shoulder straps
- Ultra efficient high pressure dual action hand pump with integrated pressure gauge
- High quality adjustable aluminum floating paddle
- Repair kit
|Material||Military grade PVC & Triple Layer Military Grade Drop Stitch Material|
|Number of D-rings||9 D-rings
|Recommended PSI||15 PSI|
|Fins||Two small fixed fins on sides, + 1 removable center fin|
|Carry handles||1 center carry handle|
Speaking of build, this iRocker comes in 2 models which are both above the 10 feet barrier. As far as length is concerned, the iRocker features a model measuring right above 10 feet and another at 11 feet sharp.
Length might not be your biggest concern but it should be because these two models are strictly compatible with teenagers, young adults and adults only. Accordingly, if you’re anywhere younger than that then you might want to consider a different model.
Width is often disregarded but it is one of the core dimensions of any board and believe me when I tell you that width matters. Indeed, width impacts essential features of the board such as balance and agility which is why iRocker decided to bless these two boards with a 30 inches wide platform. In consequence, this will significantly improve your stability and control over the board but most importantly, it will grant you more space to move around comfortably on top of the board.
Thickness is yet another significant dimension as it impacts a crucial aspect of the board and that is flotation. Yes, the thickness of a board is the only thing standing between you and water, so you might want to learn to appreciate it.
iRocker has indeed taken that into consideration, granting both models a 6 inches thick body which is guaranteed to keep you high and dry (in a good sense) Also, at 6 inches, you’re going to love the fact that the 10 feet long model has a weight capacity of 350 lbs whereas the 11 feet one can reach up to 385 lbs.
Quality is undoubtedly an unforgivable criterion for most products but especially for inflatable paddle boards. Accordingly, iRocker’s headquarter decided that it was time to go full and create an unbreakable inflatable paddle board and the secret behind that is pretty simple.
Both the 10 feet and 11 feet long models are strictly made of multi-layered military grade PVC material which is far stronger than that of which bullet proof vests are made of. Impressive, isn’t it? Well, according to iRocker, that isn’t quite enough. Hence, they decided to substitute cheap glue with an industrial drop stitch construction, making these boards virtually unbreakable.
Basically, what that means is that you’ll get yourself a board that can charge through any kind of environment without a single worry about its ability to pull through. The two boards are almost impossible to damage and that’s the best part about them.
More and more features are being injected into inflatable paddle boards but although useful, they seem to be taking away from the board’s authentic feel which is something crucial for iRocker. The makers of these boards saw that it’s better to preserve the identity of the vessels and integrate only a couple essential features instead of a myriad of distortions.
- The most attractive spec of both iRockers needs to be the gripping pad which is both slender but also critical of the rider’s foot placement. The pad covers the most common placements of paddlers, granting you a firmer a grip and consequently an improved command over the board. The pad will also significantly enhance your stability and make it a lot easier for you to climb back up on the platform.
- The second most attractive feature on these models is the 4 D-rings attached with a bungee cord. This is indeed a neat feature because it will make storage and transportation of cargo a piece of cake. Not only is this feature extremely comforting but it’s also going to teach you how to enjoy a hands free experience at all times. The cargo net can be used to transport anything from your paddle to your sunglasses.
- The next prominent feature on the boards needs to be the triple fin navigation system which is both dynamic and extremely efficient for straight tracking.
- All these features are great but nothing can beat the fact that the boards are inflatable which not only makes them extremely lighter but also very manageable. Every time you need to pack these boards, all you’ll need to do is deflate, roll up and put them inside a bag.
- iRocker inflatable paddle boards come in two colors (white and blue).
This leads us to the second most important area of anything inflatable paddle board and that is the package in which it comes. There is no exaggeration in saying that a package can either make or break a board because it truly does. So, what do these two have in store for you?
- The packages include a high pressure dual action hand pump.
- The boards also come with an adjustable aluminium paddle for extra light work.
- Most importantly, both boards come with a backpack carry bag for easier transportation and storage.
- Last but not least, the boards are hooked with a basic repair kit which I doubt you’ll ever need.
Performance wise, the iRocker is indeed a shocker because it does far better than most recreational paddle boards in the industry. Yes, you heard it right, this is a recreational paddle board that can actually keep up with racing boards and that is thanks to its slender design, pointy nose and over the top navigation system.
- The best part about these boards must be the quality of build. It’s unbelievable how strong and sturdy they are.
- The simplistic design is also pretty neat and gives off a nice vibe.
- We couldn’t think of any.