As a customer who cares highly about quality and performance, I always find what I’m looking for when I type the name ISLE. One of the best things about this brand is that they put time and effort to upgrade their products whenever possible.
Inflatable standup paddle boards are one ISLE’s specialty; they offer them in different sizes, different colors and with different purposes. However, the ultimate purpose for you to get an inflatable SUP board is that those boards are extremely practical, durable and versatile.
The 10′ Airtech inflatable all-around paddle board model is one of the ISLE’s most popular iSUPs thanks to its all-round design that seems to attract large audience’s attention. It’s 10 feet tall, 31 inches wide and 6 inches thick; it’s perfect if you ask me; but if you are looking for something bigger you can check out the 11 feet ISLE Airtech Explorer.
- Multiple D-rings – 4 on the nose attached with a bungee cord +1 extra D-ring on the tail for safety leash attachment.
- Multiple Handles – Center handle grooved for comfort and no-stress transport, and Nose handle which offers maximum leverage for moving your board with ease.
- Diamond Groove Traction for a maximum no-slip grip for quick turns in flat waters and for riding larger waves in the surf.
- Inflation Valve – Quality, high-pressure inflation valve rated for up to 15 PSI.
- 2 + 1 Fins Setup – Comes standard with a removable center box fin and 2 small fins for better performance and tracking in the surf and flat water.
|Dimensions||10′ x 31″ x 6″|
|Material||Drop Stitch PVC – ISLE Airtech Fusion Light Construction|
|Weight limit||240 lbs|
|Number of D-rings||5 Stainless D-Rings
|Recommended PSI||15 PSI|
|Fins||1 center removable fin + 2 small fins|
The 10′ Airtech inflatable all-around paddle board comes in a combination of colors that adds a light spirit to it; bright blue, whitish gray and black. It looks like a fun board as it is designed to rock flat water mainly where you are going to experience a great deal of stability. You can easily change positions or directions with a board like this because it’s wide enough to support your weight and movement.
I said something about this 10′ inflatable SUP board being fun, right? Well, the ISLE 10′ Airtech iSUP board is also badass thanks to the ISLE’s Airtech Fusion Lite Construction technology which machine coats the drop stitch with a special seal and bonding layer, and then adds a machine-laminated, higher-density PVC layer. This provides all the strength of a double-layer construction without the extra weight. Instead; it’ll enable you to experience more balance and stiffness.
In Addition to that, you’ll find that this board is featured with 3 fins; one is large, central and removable, while the other two are smaller and fixed. They do a great job making the whole process of paddling and water tracking a lot smoother.
Not only that; the innovational diamond-grooved traction pad is something you won’t find on an authentic board. This traction pad will prevent your feet from slipping off the board as it’ll boost your balance and poster while stroking the water.
Another thing that you’ll only find on an inflatable paddle board is the bungee system; the ISLE 10′ Airtech inflatable SUP board is featured with 4 front stainless steel D-rings that are connected with an elastic bungee cord for those days where you need to carry something on board with you. They honestly come really handy even if you just secure your paddle to the board using the bungee cord. A 5th D-ring is on the board’s tail and it’s meant to attach a safety leash or to tie up the board to docks.
Moreover, two carry handles are there to serve your comfort while transporting the inflated board; one is central while the other is on the board’s deck.
Now, I have already mentioned that I’m a fan of the ISLE’s products, and this is another reason; the ISLE 10′ Airtech paddle board comes in an all-inclusive package which means that you’ll get everything you need for a successful cruise.
You’ll find a 3 piece adjustable paddle that is made of aluminum; it’s perfect for traveling and it’s highly functional as you can easily adjust it to fit your height. Also, a high pressure hand pump and gauge are included for practicality reasons; with this pump, inflating your board anywhere shouldn’t bother you anymore because it can inflate it up to 15 PSI in 5-10 mins. Further, a repair kit is part of the package for the days where nature goes against you, and the last item is the carry backpack which is meant to keep the whole package safely stored or transported.
No one can deny that an inflatable paddle board is way easier to carry around, store or pack compared to an authentic one; once you deflate it and roll it up, you’ll be ready to hit the road back home on the bus or bike it doesn’t even matter with a bag on your back.
- The ISLE 10′ Airtech iSUP board is a very well-engineered paddle board – You can bump it off rocks and not worry about damage
- When fully inflated you can’t tell this is an inflatable paddle board. Very minimal flex, if any at all.
- This inflatable SUP board comes in an all-inclusive package (adjustable paddle, bungee cords, pump, repair kit, strap)
- As for cons, it’s really difficult to think of any. If anything, I’d say that this is not the fastest inflatable SUP board out there. Therefore, you will trade off speed and performance for the convenience. Don’t get us wrong; unless your name is Carlos Burle and you are in a competitive paddling competition between Hawaiian islands this is probably not a big deal.
- The paddle that comes with this board is of high quality and is adjustable..but man is it heavy. You’ll want to upgrade to a lighter higher performance paddle.