ISLE is going big with the recreation of most of their inflatable stand up paddle boards; they are reinforcing them, making them look better and they are taking into consideration their clients’ large platform.
ISLE puts the Women’s Airtech Inflatable Paddle Board between our hands which is by every means one of the best inflatable stand up paddle board for ladies who lead a fitness life style. The Women’s Airtech is a yoga friendly board with a multi-functional design and specifications. This inflatable SUP board is a versatile one par excellence thanks to its features and the options it allows which you’ll get to discover on this review.
- Large anti-slip diamond groove traction deck pad
- Multiple carry handles
- Tri-fin Setup – 2 small fixed fins + 1 central removable fin
- Multiple stainless steel D-rings
- Package includes :
- Carry Bag
- Adjustable Aluminium Paddle
- High Pressure Pump & Gauge
- Removable Center Fin
- Repair Kit
|Dimensions||10’4″ x 31″ x 6″|
|Material||PVC & Drop Stitch|
|Weight limit||200 lbs|
|Number of D-rings||3 Stainless D-Rings
|Recommended PSI||15 PSI|
|Fins||2 small fins + 1 center detachable fin|
The ISLE Women’s Airtech would not be a usual man’s choice that’s for sure, but it is the perfect board for a fitness girl who is all about working out, fun and water activities. The Women’s Airtech is 10.4 feet tall which sounds pretty perfect for every girl with an overage height and who is looking for a stable board that is appealing to the eye, and that also can make some moves.
Concerning its width, this board is 31 inches wide; it’s enough for those of you who want to practice all kinds of moves and positions on it; you can lie down, sit on your knees, or stand up comfortably for some paddling-cardio.
Now, we all know that the thicker the board is the better its performance will be, especially in terms of balance and rigidity. The Women’s Airtech is 6 inches thick which, to me, is the least anyone should take as an option especially for yoga.
The ISLE has replaced the usual process of hand gluing the top PVC layer to the base PVC drop stitch layer – known as double layer construction – with a new, high-tech proprietary machine fused process at the raw material stage. This machine-laminated, higher-density PVC layer results in a stronger, sturdier and lighter board that’s also up to 8lbs lighter than the previous models.
I know that no matter how hard an inflatable paddle board could be, it wouldn’t surpass the stiffness and hardness of an authentic one, yet, the ISLE is giving it their best with a consistent industrial process that eliminates human error as much as possible.
Even though there will always be a difference between an inflatable board and an solid one on all stands, the ISLE is working on making each one of their inflatable stand up paddle boards one that resists natural circumstances and preserves its performance for as long as possible.
The Women’s Airtech is not an exception; you will find that it’s stiff and rigid enough to hold up to 200 lbs without bending or diving into the water which makes it a great choice for yoga.
What makes an inflatable paddle board worth going for is the set of features that you could never find on a hard one.
- The first thing I noticed was the colors chosen to cover the Women’s Airtech body; a combination of bright blue, white and gray with a beautiful flower drawing on both the back and bottom of the board. It is very soothing if you ask me; it’s soft and very comfortable to look at unlike other screaming bright colors.
You’ll find 2 paddle holders on both rails of the board that’ll let you firmly attach your paddle to the its sides keeping safely out of the way for yoga routines. Also, a stainless steel D-ring is fixed on the tail and is perfect for quickly attaching a leash or tying up to a boat or dock. Not only that; a bungee system is almost at the middle of the board will let you grab and go with safe and easy gear access. You can easily attach extras like sunglasses, camera, snacks…
- A raised, diamond-groove grip pad which covers more than half the board’s back will guarantee you maximum control over the whole board for quick turns in flat waters. Also, this super soft traction pad will allow you to hit the longest fitness routines without hurting your knees or elbows. This is a feature you’ll only find on an inflatable stand up paddle board.
- The fins setup is a great one; the ISLE decided to furnish the Women’s Airtech with a triple fin system just like their other bigger inflatable paddle boards that are meant for touring and racing. Those fins are there to make the board a versatile one which can easily adapt to different types of water conditions. Once done paddling, you can easily detach the fins to pack the deflated board.
Ordering an inflatable stand up paddle board with an all-inclusive package is one of the best things that could happen to you; it literally saves you so much trouble looking for all of those other items separately which sometimes wouldn’t even match the board. The Women’s Airtech is featured with everything necessary to handle it:
- This board comes with a 3-piece adjustable alloy travel paddle which you can adjust to fit your height perfectly. It breaks down into 3 pieces to make packing it easier and more practical. However, it does not float, thus, you’ve got to make sure to secure it carefully to the board every time you’re done using it.
- You’ll also find a high pressure hand pump with gauge which will allow you to inflate the board up to 15 psi anywhere easily and quickly. It might not be very enjoyable to pump the iSUP every time you want to use it, but having that pump on you is a good thing since it’s made for traveling and easy packing.
- A carry backpack is also included so that you can pack and store the whole package in it safely. The bag’s sides are made a mesh texture for the board to get enough air once stored. It’s highly functional and it will allow you to move and travel around with all of your gear.
- The last thing to be mentioned is the repair kit which might come really handy in some bad scenario cases where Mother Nature is against you.
The ISLE is very clear about the categories in which they put each of their inflatable stand up paddle boards; the Women’s Airtech is a yoga friendly inflatable stand up paddle board which is very stable, rigid and strong. It’s designed to rock flat water with an all-round design that is perfect for recreational paddling. Yet, there would be no harm if you try to ride some small waves if you have the necessary safety equipment on you.
- The ISLE Women’s Airtech is a fitness board with a feminine touch that can get anyone’s attention.
- It’s a very well-engineered inflatable paddle board that performs quite well in various water conditions.
- It comes in an all-inclusive package with everything you’d need to handle it.
- The only I’d complain about is the fact that the paddle is not a floating one because I’d always be worrying about losing it to the water.
ISLE Airtech 10’4″ Women’s Inflatable SUP – Video
ISLE Airtech 10’4″ Womens Inflatable SUP Board – Images
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 15:24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API