Paddle boarding is one of the most unique sports out there in the sense that it is both peaceful and wild. This is a sport that can heal your soul and eagerness to live life to the fullest.
There is a lot to say about paddle boarding, so much that a thousand or even five thousand words won’t be enough to describe just how good it feels to capture the world and enjoy outdoors the outdoors on top of a paddle board. However, what we can do is to gaze at the sport through a unique board that goes by the name of Ancheer AS10.
- Available in two colors : Blue , Green
- Large and soft anti-slip deck pad
- 6 D-rings attached with bungee cord
- 3 carry handles
- 3 fin setup
- Package includes :
- Dual Action High Pressure SUP air pump
- Light weight backpack carrier bag
- Repair kit
|10′ long x 32″ wide x 6″ thick
|Military-grade PVC and drop-stitch
|Number of D-rings
|10 – 15 PSI
Ancheer AS10 is a gigantic paddle board, measuring 10 feet in length. Now, that might not sound impressive on paper but believe me when I say that you’ll learn humility once you stand by this giant. The board is not needlessly long; in fact, being this long has a significant effect on both performance and user specification. The 10 feet vessel is going to cut through water un-phased in front of strong currents because its length will help it stay as stable as possible. Also, this board is exactly 10 feet long because it is primarily designed for young adult and adult paddlers. Hence, if you happen to be younger then you should probably check out a different model.
As mentioned earlier, length does impact stability to a certain extent. However, it is width that truly determines how smooth and stable your ride will be or the exact opposite. This Ancheer inflatable paddle board measures about 30 inches in width which is a rather impressive number. 30 inches stands for a board that will stay as stable on water as it would on the ground, it’s just not gonna bulge in regular water. The wide platform will also enable you to move around on top of your board comfortably without risking falling into the water.
Thickness is yet another crucial dimension which can either significantly improve your experience or let you down. The Ancheer AS10 is 6 inches thick, making it one of the thickest boards in the market. This is a board that is not only impressively long and wide but it’s also well sized on every other dimension.
The 6 inches thick platform’s purpose is to keep the board from bending at the center which is common amongst thin boards.
Quality can sometimes be seen even in the smallest finishing touches of an inflatable paddle board and this right here is a great example of that. However, today, we will be examining the Ancheer AS10’s most prominent features and determine the usefulness of each:
- Starting off with the basics, nothing is more admirable than a fully extended gripping pad, covering most of the platform. This right here is a genuinely impressive feature as it will make it a lot easier for you to control the board via granting you a firmer grip on the board. Also, the vastness of this pad will grant you the freedom to adjust yourself instantly in response to navigation. A gripping pad will also prove extremely efficient once you’ll try to get back up on your board from the water.
- Another equally significant feature is the stainless steel D-rings attached with a bungee cord. This here is a feature that will make it simpler for you to transport / store anything from your sunglasses to your paddle while allowing you to enjoy a hands-free experience at all times.
- The board also features one extra D-ring right by the tail of the board which is meant for safety leash attachment or tying up the board to a dock when necessary.
- The navigation system on the Ancheer AS10 is also worthy of some praise as it is a tri-fin system unlike most inflatable paddle boards that stick to the mono fin system. This board comes with two small side fins which will reduce side forces thus improving straight tracking whereas the larger central fin will make it easier for you to man the board. PS: tread carefully in shallow water.
- Said package includes a high pressure hand pump that is equipped with a pressure gauge so that you can inflate your board to the right degree. PS: 10 – 15 PSI.
- The board also comes with a back pack carry bag which will make it a breeze to transport / store this board.
- The package finally incorporates an adjustable paddle which is both robust and flexible enough to allow you to customize it according to your height and the depth of the water.
Performance wise, the Ancheer AS10 stands strong as a budget-friendly entry-level inflatable SUP board which in all fairness is primarily optimized to suit the needs of beginning and intermediate paddlers. This however does not signify that the board is going to perform worse but it simply means that there will be more emphasis on control than speed. All in all, this vessel is still a solid performer and that’s definitely worth the buck.
- This is a budget-friendly inflatable paddle board that comes in an all-inclusive package.
- It feels sturdy and rigid once fully inflated.
- The only thing that I’d like to point out is that the package could’ve been a little better if it included an electric pump instead but then again that’d be perfection. My advice is to get yourself a nice little electric pump and save yourself the trouble.