Here you are once again! But I feel like this time you typed a risky keyword to get here. Cheap paddle boards are risky by nature, aren’t they? Well, fear not because you came to the right place.
Cheap Paddle Boards That Will Do the Job
The industry of inflatable paddleboards seems to be endless and the prices can range from affordable to a larger investment. So, you lose your focus and end up giving up on the idea. But why give up when you can come to us for help? We know exactly what you’re looking for here and we are going to give you the best 10 cheap paddle board options for you.
Top 10 Best Cheap Inflatable SUP Boards Reviews and Paddleboard Prices
No products found.
No products found.
Do cheap paddle boards have to be unreliable? Absolutely not! Check out the iRocker paddle board at the best paddle board prices: This board is one of the industry’s finest creations because of its quality. The manufacturer of this board is not exactly known for creating cheap inflatable stand up paddle boards. So, it really comes as a surprise that this iRocker is lined up in such an affordable price range. It is indeed surprising that such a quality brand would create an inflatable paddle board this cheap. However, sometimes big brands like to give back and most often, they are great at it
The iRocker stands at 10 feet in length which is phenomenal. You would think that a less expensive board would be strictly designed for children but this board is large enough to accommodate for teenagers and adults.
The width of the board is 30 inches in width, making the stand-up paddleboard very stable. This will directly impact your ability to balance yourself on top of it. The board’s width will also impact your ability to stand and adjust yourself easily at ease while riding the board.
The iRocker measures 6 inches in thickness which is not what we’re expecting from a cheap inflatable board. Cheap paddle boards are known to be thinner and prone to punctures, but the thickness of the iRocker leaves no room for any doubt that this is a solid inflatable board.
A board’s build quality should be essential in choosing the best board within this price range. Even though this board is cheap, it doesn’t mean it skimped on quality, thus iRocker was built using the highest military-grade PVC material.
This is the kind of build where you can literally go beyond the limits without thinking if your board will take the abuse and the waves whenever you go out paddling. This is the material that zodiac boats are made of and if that’s not good compelling enough for you, take note that the board is reinforced with an industrial drop stitch construction instead of cheap glue.
So, if the quality is your primary concern, here then fear not because you truly got yourself a jam with the iRocker.
It is also important to note that the board has a set of interesting features which will make the purchase even easier for you. The iRocker might not be the best paddle board but it’s definitely amongst the best cheap inflatable paddleboards in the market.
- Take for instance the board’s fine Eva gripping pad which is not only very efficient at providing a firmer grip over the board, but it’s also extremely comfortable for longer rides and especially those where you have to sit down. The firm deck pad grip will also impact your ability to control the board and you’ll notice that once on the board.
- The board also features a nifty little cargo net on the platform which is constructed using via 4 stainless steel D-rings attached with a bungee cord. The cargo net will make transporting anything from your paddle to your sandals a piece of cake.
- The board also features a fine navigation system consisting of 3 fins. The triple fin system is considered to be the best in the industry and being a cheap board, this is a pretty good fin advantage over its competition.
In terms of packaging, it’s needless to say that the iRocker comes with the complete package. The board is not only a solid but it also comes with the essential paddleboard accessories and everything you’ll need to maintain it.
- The board comes with an adjustable lightweight paddle.
- The package also comes with a dual action high-pressure hand pump which is essential for any inflatable paddle board.
- Most importantly, the package includes a backpack carry bag which will make transportation and storage a piece of cake.
Good ol’ tower paddle boards are definitely one of the leading manufacturers in the industry and one which has accumulated plenty of credit and knowledge on stand-up paddle boards. And this time, they’re also aiming at the best cheap inflatable paddle board trophy and they are coming strong.
The famous and reputable manufacturer has done so well in an industry that was surrounded by skeptics and it was all thanks to quality once again. But how long can a cheap board hold up? Let’s see.
The Adventurer measures an astonishing 9 feet 10 inches in length which might sound standard on paper but I assure you that you will learn a lot about humility once standing by this board. The board is long enough to fit a young adult and adult paddlers perfectly.
The width of the board is what you would call a perfect measure because it doesn’t get better than a 31 inches wide board. Yes, width does matter when it comes to paddle boards because it has a powerful effect on stability which will consequently impact your balance.
The board’s thickness at 6 inches is also significant to its exemplary waves-handling performance. The fact that this board is impressively thick makes it less susceptible to bending under a lot of weight and pressure. This will also help the board perform a lot better in waters with strong currents and most importantly, keep you dry when you don’t want to get wet.
When it comes to quality, you can’t really argue that Tower inflatable paddleboards are royalty. This is a company that runs its boards through a series of torture tests before they hit the market. Rigid testing includes high drops and getting run over by big cars. The solid construction and the military grade PVC core of the Adventurer will not fail you and that is guaranteed to last for a long time.
The inflatable SUP board is also strongly held together by an industrial drop stitch construction that is virtually indestructible.
The most common features amongst inflatable SUPs paddle boards are almost the same, but it’s not a bad thing. The Adventurer features a set of boarding accessories and tools meant to improve the quality of your experience:
- The Adventurer features a grippy deck pad, covering the most critical spots on the platform. The premium pad will grant you a firmer grip on the board and consequently improve your ability to control the board. Also, it’ll prevent you from falling off the board which is especially nice when you really don’t feel like getting wet.
- The board is also hooked up with a couple of D-rings, one on the nose and the other on the tail of the board. The two D-rings are primarily meant to help you toe or secure the board whenever needed which will come extremely handy when you really don’t feel like paddling.
- The Adventurer also features a satisfying navigation system, consisting of 3 fins. The triple fin system is getting more and more credit for being arguably the best set for paddle boards. The set includes a large central fin for improved navigation and a couple smaller fins to keep you in a straight line.
A good cheap paddleboard accessory that comes with the package is also becoming an essential factor before every purchase. A complete accessory package will also make a big difference between a good and a bad stand up boarding experience.
- The tower paddle boards Adventurer comes with an adjustable paddle.
- The package also includes a high-pressure hand pump which is quite an essential tool for any inflatable paddle board.
Compared to the previous boards on the list, the Isle Surf & SUP is considered to be a leader in the industry while being a cheap stand up paddleboard. Thus, it is better not to underestimate a brand with such a legacy because along with a solid production line, it carries the responsibility to continuously keep their reputation at a competitive level.
So, how impressive is the ISLE Peak really?
Simply put, the ISLE Peak has gone beyond our expectations as a professional website and it is even more impressive when you take a look at the price tag. The Peak has really gone beyond a simple layout to embody most, if not all of the most attractive characteristics of a professional board.
Looking at the size of the board, it comes as no surprise that the Peak measures 10 feet 6 inches in length. To accommodate most paddlers, the makers of this board thought that 10 feet seem like a firm middle ground which includes young adults and adults of most sizes.
The width of the inflatable board is also worthy of a mention as it measures 31 inches which are wide enough to accommodate two paddlers shoulder to shoulder. This broad base will help paddlers to maintain their balance when traversing waters with strong currents.
The thickness of the Peak goes to an impressive extent, measuring 6 inches all around the board. At 6 inches, you can only imagine how powerful this board is going to be and most importantly how much abuse it can take when putting to the test.
Under excessive weight, thinner boards are constantly at risk of bending at the center. However, the boat’s 6 inches of thickness leaves no room for that.
In terms of quality, we said it before and we’ll say it again: you can never beat a full military grade PVC core. That being said, you must keep in mind that this board is as durable as a zodiac boat and that has a lot to do with the build process.
The ISLE Peak has been reinforced via an industrial drop stitch construction, replacing the good old glue methods which have proven to be far less reliable.
That right there is what makes the Peak a safe choice. So, do not hesitate.
As far as accessories and features go, there is no doubt that the Peak is an impressive board and it goes down to the minute details. Even the smallest specs on the board give away just how much was invested into this board and these some good examples:
- The board features an impressive gripping pad which covers the majority of the rear-end of the board which is critical for the paddler’s balance. The pad isn’t only comfortable but it’s also very efficient, granting you a firm grip over the board, hence providing better boarding control.
- The Peak also features a premium cargo net, consisting of 6 D-rings connected via a bungee cord. The cargo net is indeed a neat addition to the board as it will enable you to transport anything from your paddle to your sunglasses.
- Keeping in mind that this is relatively one of the cheapest inflatable paddleboards out there, it is quite impressive to see such a well-designed body with an even more attractive navigation system. The single fin system is yet to be overtaken by its rivals because it guarantees a steady sail and an enhanced sense of direction.
- It is important to note that the board comes in 4 different colors just so you can say that you got the perfect board. The Peak comes in a prominent red, aqua, blue and white for those white sand beaches.
The package of the board is also another reason to seriously consider getting the Peak. The consists of almost everything you’ll need to maintain the board and believe me, that’ll make a huge difference in the long run.
- The board feature a detachable central fin.
- It comes with a high-pressure hand pump
- The Peak also comes with a serious backpack carry bag
- Last but not least, Peak hooks you up with a paddle and coil leash.
Ten Toes is undeniably one of the biggest brands in the inflatable paddle boards industry, which is why it might come as a surprise to you that they actually made quite an interesting yet cheap stand up paddleboard. You might think that because it is cheaper than usual, the Weekender is going to be a down choice, but it is exactly the opposite of that.
We, as a team, have reviewed hundreds of inflatable paddleboards and so far, we can tell you that this board is a solid deal. But just for the sake of it, let’s take a look at it in details. It’s a cheap paddle board for beginners and experienced riders.
The length of the board is rather standard as it stands at 10 feet. Interestingly enough, 10 feet also happens to be a good fit for most paddlers. The Weekender makes a good fit for young adults and adults of most sizes. However, if you’re anywhere outside that range then you might want to consider a different surfing board.
Length might be important but the width of the board is still king and at 30 inches, as the Ten Toes Weekender is heading for the win. The 30 inches wide board is significantly stable but you’ll only get to experience that when on water. Only then will you realize the impact of the board’s form on your balance and peripheral controls.
The thickness of the board is also essential and that is something that couldn’t have been missed by the makers of the Weekender. Hence, this Ten Toes stands at a solid 6 inches which is phenomenal as it’ll help the board maintain a solid structure and a strong but cheap paddle boards platform throughout the years.
As far as quality is concerned, feel free to look up any Ten Toes’ iSUP board review on Amazon and you’ll figure out just how firm of a reputation this brand carries. The Weekender, on the other hand, isn’t about to let the surfing family down. With a solid military grade PVC core, this board is definitely built to last.
If that doesn’t impress you already, then take note that the board is held together by an industrial drop-stitch construction where other cheaper boards only use glue. The drop-stitch process will ensure you that the board will not break into pieces when you encounter waves while paddle surfing. So when choosing cheap paddle boards for sale, always check if its drop-stitched or not.
The greatest features on the Weekender are the obvious one, but the board also carries out a set of impressive side specs which are worthy of some close examination. So, let’s take a closer look at the board and find out what it’s all about.
- The Weekender features an outstanding gripping pad, covering over 50% of the board’s surface. This indeed is a fine touch as it goes beyond simple design to smart engineering as the pad covers the most commonly used section on a board.
- The board also features an interesting 4 stainless steel D-rings which are connected via a bungee cord, creating a nifty little cargo net. The cargo net will come in pretty handy when you need to transport anything from your paddle to your sandals while simultaneously enjoying a hands-free experience.
- The Ten Toes Weekender also exhibits an impressive navigation system. The system features 3 fins: a giant central fin for an improved sense of direction and 2 smaller parallel fins for better straight tracking.
Packaging is an essential part of any purchase out there and it is especially the case for inflatable paddle boards which is why the Weekender is hooked with pretty much everything you’ll need to keep this board pronto!
- The Weekender comes with a 3 PC adjustable paddle
- The package also includes 3 removable fins
- It also comes with a high-pressure hand pump
- Last but not least, it also comes with a repair kit
Zray is a company of consistency and the reason we are saying that is because it is one of the few brands out there which refuses to stop growing. The company at hand made it quite obvious that they are here to compete for the first spot and essentially that is what they’re doing with this Zray X2 Paddleboard.
This right here is one of the most anticipated cheap stand up paddle boards for the company but also one of the cheapest yet quality inflatable paddleboards out there. The word cheap may mean different things to people, some thinks is a disadvantage because built quality and materials used may be poor and it may shake the reputation of a company when they sell cheap products, but this is not the case with the Zray inflatable SUP.
The Zray measures an impressive 10 feet and 10 inches in length which is perfectly compatible with most paddlers out there. At this length, the board is guaranteed to fit most teenagers, young adults and full-grown adults alike.
The width of the board measures a satisfying 30 inches and that is pretty neat. At this width, the Zray X2 will do a great job at fending off strong currents and maintain a firm balance throughout your ride. The board will also be roomy enough to accommodate 2 riders and provide necessary room for adjustments or movements without risking falling into the water.
As for thickness, the Zray X2 measures 6 inches straight when the surfboard is fully inflated and that is strong. What that means is that the board will basically take extra weight like a champion, keeping you above water level at all times. The thick foam core of the board will also prevent it from bending at the center whenever you’re out paddling and will help retain its shape for years.
The quality of the Zray X2 is undoubtedly beyond its price tag and that is by no means an overstatement. A brief look at the board will tell you a lot about the amount of effort and dedication invested in building it and that cannot be said about other cheap paddle boards. The Zray X2 is made of military grade material which is the same as the one out of which zodiac boats are made of.
That is indeed impressive but that is definitely not all of it. The Zray X2 is also reinforced via an industrial drop stitch construction which is definitely an upgrade from the cheap glue method.
When quality is no more a concern, the features of the Zray X2 come to take the lead and there’s no doubt that this board is going to amaze you. This might be a budget-friendly inflatable stand up paddle board but its main features reflect the exact opposite.
- The Zray X2 features a nicely designed gripping pad, extending over 50% of the board’s platform. The 50%, however, is not arbitrary at all. In fact, it is specifically designed to target the commonly used areas on the surface of a board. The premium pad won’t only improve your grip on the board but it’ll also significantly enhance your balance at all times.
- The board also features a cargo net shaped out of D-rings connected via a solid bungee cord. The net will serve you a whole lot when you’ll need to transport anything from your paddle to your gear while simultaneously enjoying a hands-free experience.
- The board is also hooked with a neat navigation system of a single central fin. The central fin system has received its fair share of criticism after the emergence of triplefin systems but so far, there hasn’t been proof that the latter is better than the former.
Done with features comes packaging and packaging is as if not more important and especially when it comes to inflatable paddle boards. However, in this case, the Zray X2 has a satisfactory answer for all the haters.
- The board comes with a lightweight adjustable paddle.
- The package also includes a premium high-pressure hand pump.
- A carry bag is also a part of the package which is great for transportation and storage.
- Last but definitely not least, the board comes with a removable central fin.
The Pathfinder P73 inflatable SUP board is one of the company’s latest contributions to the market and it is pretty impressive, to say the least. This is a board that is definitely unique and that doesn’t apply only to the way it looks but to many other things as well.
This time we’ll try to keep it to the point because there is a lot to say about this board and we’ll give you just what you need to know. Here we go!
The Pathfinder P73 is considered to be a relatively short paddle board, 9 feet, and 9 inches to be exact. At this size, it is no surprise that the board is compatible with most paddlers out there. In fact, and to be more precise, the board is a perfect fit for teenagers, young adults, and adults and that is something to keep in mind.
The width of the board is also a crucial dimension which has quite the impact but this time on the performance of the board rather than the target audience. Indeed, at 30 inches in width, the Pathfinder P73 is truly impressive as it will do a great job at fending off strong current while maintaining a continuous sense of stability and balance.
The board’s thickness is at 5 inches and at that size, rest assured that you’ll be high above water level at all times. Nevertheless, that isn’t everything you’ll benefit from these 5 inches. In fact, the board’s thickness will stand strong against central pressure which often causes thinner boards to bend or flex at the center, making that your last concern.
It goes without saying that the Pathfinder P73 is of reliable quality because if it made it on this list, it is so you can benefit from a cheap yet reliable stand up. More specifically, the Pathfinder p73 is strictly made of multi-layered military grade PVC material which is impressive, to say the least. The board is constructed with the same material zodiac boats are made of and that’s what we like to call absolute comfort.
The board’s base material might be fascinating but what’s even more impressive is the industrial drop stitch construction that keeps the board together. Unlike most inflatable stuff, glue is not an option for this bad boy because that wouldn’t last a month.
In terms of base features, there isn’t anything that sets this board back from the rest of the paddle boards on this list as it exhibits plenty of practical little specs and others not so little.
- The Pathfinder p73 is hooked with a fascinating gripping pad that is specially shaped to cover the critical areas on the back of the board and enable you to maintain maximum balance at all times. The pad will also grant you a better grip on the board which will consequently enhance your control of the board.
- Another prominent feature on the board is the neat little cargo net on the chest of the board. The net consists of 4 stainless steel D-rings connected via a bungee cord but this little feature has a lot to offer than you can imagine. The cargo net will prove extremely efficient when you need to transport anything from your sandals to your paddle.
- The Pathfinder p73 also exhibits quite the navigation system. Most paddlers carry the misconception that single fin navigation systems perform poorly when compared to triple fin systems but the truth is that there isn’t much of a difference. Yes, the triplefin does slightly better at straight tracking but other than that both systems are equally effective.
Packaging is a big deal for most paddlers and for all the good reasons too. However, you might think that a cheap paddle board will come in short but then you’d be setting yourself up for dissonance because the Pathfinder P73 comes in a complete, all-inclusive package.
- An adjustable aluminum paddle
- One detachable central fin for convenience
- One carry bag for easier transportation and storage
- A shoulder strap and a basic repair kit
No products found.
No products found.
On the list of budget-friendly inflatable paddle boards, the Vilano ranks somewhere in the middle because as well as it might be an upcoming brand, it still produces some quality products all over the market.
To some, this might sound like a disadvantage as the company doesn’t specialize in inflatable paddle boards but for a professional review website, the fact that a company branches out from other fields is promising. Maybe taking down the board to its bases might help us get a common ground. So, let’s take a closer look, shall we?
The Vilano Journey is a relatively short paddle board and that comes with quite a lot of questions. At 9 feet 9 inches in length, there is no doubt that this board is going to be compatible with most paddlers out there and especially young adults and adults. This might be a little bit of a stretch but if you are a teenager then the board might still work for you.
In width, the Vilano pulls off an amazing 30 inches which are very comforting, to say the least. At this size, the board is guaranteed to perform better in disturbed currents while simultaneously maintaining maximum stability which will consequently impact your balance.
The thickness of the board is also critical when it comes to the degree to which you like getting wet when you’re not planning to. At 5 inches in thickness, rest assured that you’ll be high up above water level on steady current which is great for yoga or sunbathing. The thickness of the board will also stand strong against any bending possibility which is pretty common amongst thinner boards.
Then comes another significant aspect of any inflatable paddle board and that is the board’s basic features. The Vilano Journey might look smooth and flawless but that is not everything you need to know about it. In fact, there is a lot more to the board and it’s all observable. So, let’s get right to it!
- The Vilano Journey features an interesting set of stainless steel D-rings. 5 D-rings are scattered around the gripping pad and they serve many purposes (a base to install a backrest or kayak seat – base for shoulder straps ) Then another 4 D-rings on the on the nose which serve as a nifty cargo net that would help you store/transport anything from your sandals to your paddle.
- The board also exhibits quite a unique gripping pad which is also extremely comfortable. The gripping pad will make a huge difference in your experience as it will significantly induce your balance and stability but most importantly, it will also improve your grip and consequently your control over the board.
- It’s no surprise that the Vilano Journey features a single fin navigation system because as it was said earlier, there is no evident answer to why the triplefin system is better. Accordingly, this system will do a great job at enabling you to control your board easier on steady currents. So, make sure you take it easy elsewhere.
Packaging is sometimes viewed and described as the main influence on any inflatable paddle board purchase and that is not about to change here. Before you make your purchase, you need to make sure that the board comes with everything you’ll need to maintain it. Fortunately, the Vilano Journey comes within a complete package. So, let’s check it out.
The package includes
- a high-pressure hand pump hooked with a pressure gauge
- One 3 piece aluminum paddle
- A carry bag for easier transportation and storage
- A shoulder strap for inflated transport
Aqua Marina is legitimately a Godzilla of the inflatable paddle board universe and this is not a bias claim by no means. Aqua Marina has taken over the market for so long and that doesn’t seem like changing anytime soon. In fact, we don’t even want it to change because this is one of the best inflatable paddle board brands out there.
The Vapor might sound like just another Aqua Marina but every Aqua Marina paddle board is special in its own way and this one’s specialty is a satisfying price tag and a whole lot more. So, let’s check it out.
The Vapor is not so gigantic but it still measures 10.8 feet in length and that is pretty daunting. This might not sound like much on paper but once you’ll stand by this board, you’ll realize what we’re talking about. At this size, however, it is important to note that the board will be strictly compatible with young adult and adult paddlers solely. Hence, if you’re not one of these two then you might want to check the previous boards on the list.
The width of the board is also pretty intense as it measures exactly 30 inches. This is one of the Vapor’s qualities and one which will significantly impact the board’s stability in strong currents and consequently your balance. The last thing you want is a wiggling board and that’s not an issue here.
As far as thickness goes, it would be safe to assume that the Vapor is going to be solid and at 4 inches, it leaves no room for skepticism. The board’s thickness is major for durability and maintaining the high ground once on water which is crucial if you ask us.
Measurements, however, are not everything you need to know about this board. In fact, quality should be your primary concern and as it is an Aqua Marina it should also be your strength. The board is seriously solid as it is strictly made of military grade PVC material which is multi-layered for extra support.
Also, the board’s body is held together through an industrial drop stitch construction making the whole board stress resistant and strong. Nothing can dent this board and you will be able to enjoy a worry-free and safe paddle board.
Let’s take a look at some of the basic features of this inflatable paddle board and see how the Vapor matches with its competitors.
- This Aqua Marina is no different to the previous models especially when it comes to the grippy deck pads. The gripping pad on the Vapor is simply perfect as it extends all over the board’s platform, covering most of the critical areas for paddler’s feet. The pad is also very comfortable and consequently practical for yoga and light workout.
- The board also features the common cargo net placement on the chest of the board which will enable you to transport pretty much anything along with you. The board also features extra D-rings by the rear of the board which both serve for installing a backrest or a kayak seat.
- Then comes the famous triple fin navigation system which might not be much of an improvement from single fin systems but it still has the advantage when it comes to straight tracking. Otherwise, you’ll just notice how responsive the system is and how easier it is to navigate the board with it.
The complete paddleboard accessories can truly make the difference between a fun experience and a constant pain in the back. But you wouldn’t think less of Aqua Marina because they always deliver great packages and this one includes:
- Three pieces collapsible paddle.
- One backpack carry bag for easier storage and transportation.
- One high-pressure hand pump with pressure gauge.
The Navigator is the continuation of an upcoming dynasty in the inflatable paddle board universe and one which will make quite the impact as one of the cheapest inflatable paddleboards out there.
Vilano is considered to be a new brand in the paddleboard world but it’s already breaking limits. It has contributed to the market far more than a lot of older brands and that is something that definitely counts. But the question is how reliable the Navigator really is and is the price tag going to impact quality or not? Let’s see!
The Vilano Navigator is not really a big board when compared to most SUPs out there and especially racing SUP boards, but it’s definitely larger than you’d expect. It’s 10 feet long making it compatible with most people out there.
The width of the board is also remarkable at 31 inches which is far better than most boards on this list. The wider the board, the less likely it is to lose stability in strong currents and that can directly impact your balance as a paddler.
Width and length might be substantial dimensions but so is thickness and at 6 inches, it leaves no doubt that this durable but cheap inflatable paddle board is going to do just fine. The fact that the Vilano Navigator is this thick makes it far less susceptible to bending at the center under constant pressure and far more likely to keep you above water level at all times.
And with a solid military-grade PVC core, there is no doubt that this board is going to endure most of the rider and water abuse when it’s out in its natural water environment. That doesn’t only make the board virtually indestructible but it also impacts performance a whole lot than you think.
It is also important to note that the board is reinforced with an industrial drop stitch construction instead of the cheap old glue method which is prone to dissolve sooner than later.
Then comes the basic features of the board which are at this point is its strongest asset because they can easily help you make up your mind when looking for a SUP paddle board. Let’s take a look at the board’s core features.
- The Vilano Navigator is truly impressive and a lot of that has to do with the unique gripping pad which covers most critical areas on the back of the board. The pad isn’t only comfortable but it will also provide you with a better grip and an improved control of the board.
- Then comes the set of D-rings distributed equally on the platform. The board features 4 D-rings connected via a bungee cord, serving as a cargo net to transport anything from your paddle to your sunglasses. The board also exhibits more D-rings which are meant to install a backrest or a kayak seat, shoulder straps or simply to secure the board.
- Then comes the single fin navigation system which, is pretty efficient in all circumstances. The large central fin will do a great job at keeping the board under your control command and easily enable you to alter direction on steady water.
Lastly, the Vilano comes with a complete paddle board accessory package. The package includes:
- One high-pressure hand pump + pressure gauge
- 3 pieces lightweight aluminum paddle
- One removable fin for convenience
- One carry-bag backpack for easier transportation and storage
- One shoulder strap
It has been said before that value only reproduces value and a great example of this is the Aqua Marina Breeze. This board is one of Aqua Marina’s most remarkable creations as it has already established a firm fan base amongst upcoming paddlers. Nevertheless, this board is not only fit for beginner paddlers but even those experienced people who are looking for an adrenaline rush.
When it comes to inflatable paddle boards, size does matter, which is why the Breeze measures exactly 9.75 feet in length. That, I admit, might not sound like much on paper but once you stand next to this board, you will see how tall it is. Most importantly, at this length, the board is finely tuned to fit teenagers, young adult, and adult paddlers.
As far as width is concerned, we believe that a good size would be 30 inches and that is exactly what the Breeze is offering making it a perfect catch. At this size, you can forget about losing balance when on steady currents because the stability of the board is just beyond impeccable.
The Aqua Marina has a modest thickness of 4 inches which is less as compared to other models in the list, but still offers a solid paddle board platform for beginners.
Needless to say that the quality of this board matches that of every other Aqua Marina models out there in the market. The Breeze is thus made of multi-layered military grade PVC material eliminating any chance to damage or puncture the board within its designated environment.
The board is also reinforced with an industrial drop stitch construction instead of the traditional glue method most cheap board manufacturers use. The drop stitch reinforcement will ensure the board will be able to handle the abuse of the sea and the weight of the paddler.
The basic features of the board are worth mentioning because if they too are what makes the Breeze what it really is. So, let’s take a quick look at some of the board’s outstanding specifications:
- All Aqua Marina boards are made with their unique gripping pads and this one is no exception. The Breeze features an extra large gripping pad, extending all over the board’s platform for maximum efficiency. The pad won’t only enhance your grip over the board but it’ll also improve your ability to control the board.
- The cargo net placement consists of 4 D-rings connected via a bungee cord which will come in very handy when you’ll need to transport your sandals or store your paddle to enjoy a hands-free experience or workout.
- The triple fin navigation system on the board is also one of its greatest assets where it might not be proven to be the most efficient system, it is guaranteed to facilitate navigation and significantly improve straight tracking.
Lastly is the packaging of the board and just like most Aqua Marinas, the Breeze comes with a comprehensive package, including everything you’ll need to keep up with the requirements of the sport:
- The board comes with a 3 piece adjustable paddle.
- One magic backpack for easier transportation and storage
- One high-pressure hand pump + pressure gauge
- One generic repair kit for emergency puncture repairs, if it happens.
Final Thoughts on the Best Cheap Stand up Paddle Boards
As you can see, a lot that goes into purchasing a cheap but quality stand up paddleboard. The more research you do, the better informed you will be. Doing this will lead to finding the best paddle board specifically for you and that will fit your budget.
Last update on 2021-03-08 at 21:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API