One of the best things about the advancement of technology is that it makes every day’s life easier; it helps us improve our life style and enjoy the best of it.
The same thing goes for water sports; technology and experience both collaborated to come up with the awesome inflatable standup paddle boards that we really love; well at least I do.
Inflatable stand up paddle boards have revolutionized water sports of how practical they are; they’re extremely portable, suitable for anyone and they’re directed to a large range of different water activities. The best part is that you’ll find what’s best for you according to your preference without having to be an advanced surfer or paddler; you can easily and quickly learn how to use them.
- 2 colors available to choose : White, Blue.
- Non-slip EVA diamond groove deck traction pad
- 9 D-rings; 4 of which are attached with a bungee cord
- Kayak seat/ Backrest attachment D-rings at the center
- 2 small side-fixed fins and 1 central detachable fin
- 1 center carry handle
- Package includes :
- iRocker carry bag backpack with adjustable shoulder straps
- Ultra efficient high pressure dual action hand pump with integrated pressure gauge
- High quality adjustable aluminum floating paddle
- Repair kit
|Dimensions||11′ long x 30″ wide x 6″ thick|
|Material||Military-grade PVC and drop-stitch|
|Weight limit||385 lbs|
|Number of D-rings||9 D-rings
|Recommended PSI||15 PSI|
What we have here is the iRocker Paddle Board; it’s one of my favorite brands. This inflatable stand up paddle board is 11 feet tall, 30 inches wide and 6 inches; once you’ll look at it fully inflated, you’ll feel the vibes of greatness coming right from it, and if you think that 11 feet is a little too much for you, you’ll find the same model which is only 10 feet tall. I’m trying my best to be neutral when it comes to such reviews but I can’t help but admit that the iRocker 11” stand up paddle boards looks extremely sharp as it simulates an elegant natural board thanks to its pointy nose. This design allows for easy control over the board as it makes knifing through the water smoother and more comfortable.
Not only the design that I found appealing; the body of the iRocker is made of triple layer military grade drop-stich and durable PVC material and which will make the inflatable SUP board extremely stiff and rigid since it can be pumped up to 15 psi; you can hear the sound of knocking as if it’s a wooden board when fully pumped. Being mentioned; you’ll find an ultra-efficient 24″ selectable high capacity dual action hand pump with integrated pressure gauge which you can take anywhere with you. However, I prefer to use my electric pump since this iRocker paddle board is a big guy.
In addition to that, the EVA deck pad is designed to prevent your feet from slipping off the wet board as it’ll make standing on the board way comfortable. You can also lie or sit safely while the traction technology will hold the balance of your body. Also, a central carry handle is featured to make carrying the inflated board easier and practical.
Further, iRocker Paddle Boards makes sure that their boards are not only fast and sturdy; they take into consideration that iSUP boards are meant for more than just paddling or surfing. The iRocker is featured with 9 stainless steel D-rings that are multi-functional; 4 of which are connected with a bungee cord as to secure your cargo or items to the board, while the other 4 are distributed on the sides of the board for kayak seat attachment, and the last D-ring is on the board’s tail and is meant to fasten a safety leash if needed or for tying up the board to docks.
Now, beneath the iRocker’s tail you’ll find 3 awesome fins; they are hard, thin and finely made to provide the board with smooth water tracking and improve the stability of the board. One of the fins is large, central and removable for easy packing, while the other 2 are smaller and fixed.
This iRocker inflatable stand up paddle board is meant to be the ideal package for people who seek good quality and performance, and part of it the high quality aluminum floating paddle which can be adjusted from 63 to 85 inches allowing you to select the length most comfortable for your perfect stroke. With that said, you don’t have to worry about losing your paddle to water; it’ll always float next to you.
Finally, and like usual, the last item to be mentioned is the carry backpack which makes the whole process of owning an iSUP an extremely easy thing. Deflating the iRocker should take you nothing more than 5 minutes, then, you roll it up like a big sushi roll and use the included strap to fix it and put it into the bag. Once you’re done with these little steps you’ll be ready to move anywhere you like with 2 years warranty for your inflatable stand up paddle board; great huh?
- EXTREMELY STABLE, iROCKER CRUISER INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD: 10’6” Long 33” Wide 6” Thick - Board Weight 25 lbs...
- HIGH QUALITY ADJUSTABLE FIBERGLASS PADDLE: Floating fiberglass paddle, half the weight of a standard aluminum paddle...
- THE NEW FULL THROTTLE, DUAL CHAMBER, TRIPLE ACTION HAND PUMP by iROCKER: NEW for 2019, the Full Throttle, Dual Chamber...
- The iRocker is a 11 feet tall iSUP but you can get the 10 feet model.
- It’s made of triple layer of military grade drop-stich material.
- It’s featured with 9 D-rings and a bungee cord.
- It comes in an all-inclusive package and it’s backed up with 2 years warranty.
- As for cons, it’s really difficult to think of any. Both the iROCKERS (10” and 11”) are made to impress; I couldn’t be more satisfied with such features and performance.
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 05:53 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API