There is nothing more appealing to paddlers than the idea of a compact paddle board. Boards in general are one of our greatest inventions and it has continued to develop throughout the years.
Today, we have the inflatable paddle board and it feels like a huge accomplishment because it sums up the spirit of a standard stand up paddle board + a touch of practicality.
Thanks to inflatable paddle boards, now you can own a board that fits inside a bag which was a fragment of our imagination once ago. For years, the struggle to maintain a solid board was real and for many that was the only excuse not to get one but now you have no excuse not to check out the YOLO 11′ mint inflatable stand up paddle board.
- Light Weight & Solid Performance
- Comfortable deck pad
- Integrated bungee systems and multiple D-rings for storage and attachments
- 2 small fins + 1 central removable fin
- 1 comfortable carrying handle
- Package includes :
- YOLO 3-pc adjustable fiberglass paddle!
- High-Pressure Pump
- Removable Center Fin
|Dimensions||11' x 32" x 6"|
|Material||High quality construction using marine grade rubber provides extra durability|
|Number of D-rings||12 D-rings
|Recommended PSI||15 PSI|
|Fins||Two small fixed fins on sides + 1 Removable Center Fin|
|Carry handles||2 center carry handles|
This right here is quite a gigantic board, measuring a solid 11 feet in length which might not sound like much but once you’ll stand beside it, you’ll learn a lot about humility. A board this large isn’t only made to impress but also to cut through water faster.
The YOLO board 11′ mind iSUP can build stamina slowly but continuously, reaching outstanding speeds on steady water. Also, it must be understood that this board is only compatible with Young adults and adults or basically anyone within that size. Therefore, if you’re younger then you better consider a smaller board.
As for width, this YOLO iSUP measures 30 inches which is relatively as wide as a cruise ship, making this board extremely steady. The width will significantly improve your balance as well and enable you to move around freely on top of your board to adjust for different situations.
A lot of people think that length is the most significant dimension of a board but it’s definitely thickness because it has such a huge influence on the board. The YOLO 11′ mint inflatable paddle board measures 6 inches in thickness which is far beyond enough to ensure that your board doesn’t sink in at the center under a lot of weight. Also, a board this thick is going to make a great diving pad for you and your friends.
As far as quality is concerned, I can safely argue that this board is one of the toughest inflatables in the industry. The YOLO Board 11′ iSUP board is strictly made of marine grade rubber materials which are then sealed using a strong drop stitch construction, turning this board into monster.
If you’re wondering what that translates to in simple English then imagine a board that can endure any kind of environment within its designated area. In other words, this board can break through some of the most challenging environments without even risking damaging it which is a viable concern with most inflatable boards out there.
The best thing about the YOLO Board 11′ Mint inflatable SUP Board has got to be its features. The idea behind an inflatable board is basically practicality maximized but that isn’t really restricted only to transportation and storage. That is why we are going to talk about YOLO’s most prominent features:
- The extended gripping pad is the first thing to catch your eye when looking at this board and for all the good reasons too. This right here is a premium pad which will not only induce stability and help you improve your balance but it’ll also enable you to move around freely and adjust yourself appropriately on top of the board without risking falling in. Also, the pad will prove extremely handy once you’ll need to get back on the board from the water.
- Another illuminating feature is the prominent D-rings + bungee cord placements on the nose and on the tail of the board. These nets are incorporated with one sole purpose and that is to facilitate transportation of cargo and that can range anywhere from your fishing gear to your paddle.
- Also, the YOLO 11′ mint iSUP board is equipped with two extra D-rings, one on the far end and the other right by the nose of the board and they are both there to help you secure or tow your board when in need.
- Another significant feature on this board is the triple fin navigation system. This is a navigation system which is designed to enhance control and stability to the maximum. The two smaller side fins are going to fend off side currents / wind whereas the central larger fin is meant to help you manoeuvre your board easily.
It is no secret that a package can either make or break a deal depending on what it includes. Indeed, a board package can make the difference between a fun experience and a pain in the back. Fortunately, YOLO Board 11′ mint inflatable SUP is not about to leave you high and dry because this board comes with a complete package:
- The said package includes a personal back pack carry bag which will help you tremendously in terms of transportation and storage. What that means is that you can simply deflate your board, wrap it up and stack it inside your bag to go. This right here is what iSUPs are all about.
- The board also comes with a high pressure hand pump which is necessary to say the least. The pump is joined with a pressure gauge which will help you pump up your board to an appropriate degree. (15 PSI)
- The package also includes a large central fin. This is a removable fin which means you ought to remove it in shallow water in order to preserve it better.
- Last but definitely not least, the board also comes with a 3 piece adjustable paddle. This paddle can be easily adjusted to fit your height or the depth of the water.
Performance wise, the YOLO 11′ mint inflatable paddle board is a solid 10. For a recreational paddle board, I assure you that it cannot get any better than this. The engineering of this board is to thank for all this because the mint is shaped like a perfect board. Not only that but this board is highly optimized for beginners and intermediate paddlers which means that navigation and control received a lot of focus during the build.