Inflatable stand up paddle boards are pretty popular nowadays thanks to the variety of options and features they come with. Add to that the fact that no matter how big your iSUP board is, it’ll still be extremely portable and easy to pack and store. Also, you can always find the most suitable board for your person thanks to the various large lists of options with different sizes and designs.
As a brand, the Vilano has that kind of large lists, and this time, we’re going to examine one of their versatile inflatable stand up paddle boards ; the Navigator. It’s 10 feet tall, 31 inches wide and 6 inches thick which makes its size a perfect one for almost everyone. It comes in 2 different colors; blue/gray and gray orange. It’s easy to pack when deflated because it turns to be nothing more than 1 foot in diameter by 36 inches.
- Comfort diamond groove traction for grip
- Two colors to choose from : blue/gray and gray orange
- 11 Stainless heavy duty "D" rings
- Ultra Portable:
- Deflated size :1 foot in diameter by 36".
- Inflated size : 10' x 31" x 6" Thick
- Complete Package: Board, Pump with Integrated pressure gauge, 3-Piece Aluminum paddle (measures 65.5" - 86"), Removable fin, Backpack Carry Bag and Shoulder Strap
|Dimensions||10' long x 31" wide x 6" thick|
|Material||Ultra durable PVC/Korean drop stitch construction|
|Weight limit||250 lbs|
|Number of D-rings||11 Stainless D-Rings
|Recommended PSI||16 PSI|
|Fins||1 large detachable center fin|
Also, the Navigator is designed for maximum speed over flat water making it a a great board for long distance paddling; it’s an all-round inflatable SUP board with a one central removable fin which helps the board track well in different water conditions. The basic design of this board focuses mainly on performance and rigidity creating no space for you to be disappointed while paddling away on its hard back.
Being mentioned, the Navigator is made of ultra-durable PVC/Korean drop stitch construction that adds to the stiffness of its body once fully inflated; at some point, you might just not believe that it’s only air pumped into it. Moreover, it can take up to 250 lbs which reflects how stable and sturdy it’ll be for an inflatable board.
Additionally, the Navigator is featured with a large diamond grooved anti slip deck pad which covers 2 thirds of the board’s back; it’s soft and does its job perfectly. Also, a central carry handle is featured to facilitate carrying the inflated board around.
Now, what’s even better and way more practical is this little innovational awesome detail; you can attach the featured shoulder strap to the 2 D-rings on the side rail of the board and carry it comfortably anywhere after you inflate it. Another 4 D-rings are connected with a bungee cord and are meant for carrying cargo like coolers or dry bags, while another 4 are featured for those of you who want to use a kayak seat. The last D-ring is for safety leash attachment; it’s a functional and a complete D-rings system.
I think that that’s all there is about the board as the main item; let’s talk about the package as a whole. The Navigator comes in an all-inclusive package with nothing missing; you’ll find a 3-Piece adjustable Aluminum paddle which can be adjusted anywhere between 65.5 and 86 inches to fit different paddlers’ height. Also, a well-made hand pressure pump and gauge are included so you can inflate the board up to the recommended 16 PSI anywhere you go.
Last but not least; a simple, yet comfortable carry backpack is what I loved most about this package; as I mentioned earlier, a 10 feet inflatable SUP board is never too big to be rolled up and carried around or stored anywhere. You can use the bag to pack the whole thing without missing any item.
One more thing; the Navigator has 1 year warranty that’ll get you covered. It’s a package that I found pretty hard to resist, and so far, I’m still highly pleased with the experience that I’ve had trying it.
- Rigid & Durable: It feels very similar to a hard board. The board is made of high grade PVC material with Korean...
- Ultra Portable: Deflated it's only 1 foot in diameter by 36". Inflated size: 10' x 31" x 6" Thick
- Deck Features: Comfort diamond groove traction for grip and Stainless D-Rings and bungee on front deck for storage.
- The Vilano Navigator is an all-round iSUP which performs quite well.
- It’s one of the best budget-friendly inflatable stand up paddle board.
- It comes in an all-inclusive package.
- It’s featured with a complete D-rings system (11 D-rings) and a bungee cord.
- It comes in 2 different colors.
- As for cons, it’s really difficult to think of any. If anything, I’d say that this board is nothing to write home about when it comes racing and speed.
Vilano Navigator iSUP board – More images